I just realized:
- It’s almost 1 AM
- I have final exams tomorrow
- I’m not prepared at all
- I’m starving
- I had a bottle of really pretty gold nail polish and I have no idea where it went
- I haven’t watched E.T. in over a year and that is just not acceptable
- All my favorite shows are ending midseason with ambiguous car crashes?
- I’m actually really in love with my Coach bag that I wasn’t sure I liked
- My guitar needs new strings
- I need a haircut
- I really think George Harrison was my soul mate
- Which furthers my theory that I was born in the wrong decade
 You were raised by someone other than your parents.
[x] You have been described as a hippie.
 You get in trouble a lot at school.
 Your star sign is Libra.
[x] You are a natural leader.
[x] You don’t like organized religion.
 You like cats more than dogs.
[x] You wear glasses.
 Your favorite color is green.
 You hate the dark.
[x] At least one of your parents encouraged you in music.
[x] You are the oldest child in your family.
 You are a practical joker.
 Your favourite color is blue.
 You are fairly quick to show your enthusiasm.
 You are a fan of football.
[x] You are concerned with your appearance.
 You are a vegetarian.
[x] You are a Gemini.
 You had sex at the age of 15 or younger.
[x] Your parents are still together.
 You are the youngest child in your family.
[x] You do well in school.
[x] You are a Pisces.
[x] You love gummy bears.
[x] You are spiritual.
[x] You are younger than most/all of your friends.
 Your favourite color is purple.
[x] You are shy.
[x] You hate going to the dentist.
 Your parents separated when you were young.
 You are an only child.
 You get sick a lot.
 You are born under the star sign Cancer.
 You are one of the oldest of your friends.
[x] You are picky about your food.
[x] You really like your independence.
 You have blue eyes.
 Your favourite color is red.
[x] You are short.
I am George Harrison.
Decided to come back and use this blog, instead.
I can’t make up my mind. I’m a mess. Whatever.